Quick and Easy French Toast
There are a lot of recipes that are hard and frustrating to make. However, this French Toast recipe is so quick and simple you will finish your breakfast in 10 minutes.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread
- Beat egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. Stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.